Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Break

This Spring Break we found ourselves without any kids and we decided to use the weekend for a quick vacation before radiation. I was feeling better after my last chemo and we decided that some time in the sun was just what we needed so we took off and headed to Vegas! We had an incredible view from our room. 
We had some nice dinners and slept in. We spent time by the pool and on Sunday we were offered a cabana courtesy of the hotel. I guess it was a slow day and I was a bald lady at the pool!!! It was amazing!
We also took the opportunity to go see Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil. And since we are huge MJ fans we thoroughly enjoyed the show! 
It was a wonderful escape and coming back to a snowy Wasatch Front was miserable. I loved the warm weather and I am ready for spring weather. 
Oh and I had a big win in a slot machine:
Yup! I won $576!! Of course half of that was spent at Costco upon my return to being a mom. 




3 comments:

  1. You deserve a break lady!!! Soooooo glad it was you two who got to get away and win!!!! Karma comes around every time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you could have a great away!! Looks like you stayed at our favorite hotel Mandalay Bay. We are going to see the show in May. Good to get a review! Happy spring break. Hugs L&L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic after all you have gone through you really deserve a break

    ReplyDelete