Thursday, March 6, 2014

NO PHONES IN BRAS

It is not upsetting that I was guilty of putting my cell phone in my bra for almost 5 years. I have known in my gut ever since my diagnosis that this was the reason for my breast cancer. My tumor was right exactly where I placed my cell phone. Please don't allow yourself or any loved ones to continue this habit. I know in my heart if I had not done this I would have avoided all of the emotional and physical pain that I have endured since September. Mastectomy, lymph nodes, drains and tubes, loss of nipples.... Chemo including hair loss, dry skin, neuropathy, nausea, diarrhea, weight gain, mouth sores, bone pain, loss of fingernails and toenails, no lashes, no eyebrows, tired, etc.
Radiation for 6 weeks with fatigue and sunburned skin, blistered skin, lymphedema, risk of potential long term heart and lung issues, and even additional cancers later in life.


Here is the Dr. Oz special on suggested breast cancer from storing your cell phone in your bra:

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/why-you-should-keep-your-cell-phone-out-your-bra?video_id=2897426755001

No Phone Zone


Is it too much to try to educate women AND girls to save them from this potential risk of breast cancer. It just isn't worth it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment