Monday, March 10, 2014

Positive things

Today is usually my hardest day after chemo but we headed up to Huntsman for a fantastic visit. I finally had my stitches removed from the left breast where there was an infection. After having stitches for 2 1/2 months they are out!!! I can fully immerse in water!!! And I had my last expansion. So now I am ready for radiation and will be content with my current size. It feels like this journey is not close to over..... But every little step makes it feel so much closer to the end. 
And I feel grateful!
I am grateful for mammograms and that we found my tumor as early as we did.
I am grateful for family that supports me, loves me, feeds me, drives me, etc. 
I am grateful for spring and the ability to feel renewed. Made my day to see my flowers starting to blossom.
I am grateful for good friends who cheer me up and find ways to make me feel normal.
I am grateful for meals on wheels... Thank you Michelle, Sherrie, Dusti for meals this weekend.
I am grateful for my bed and my home. 
I am grateful for technology so that I can update grades while I'm in bed.
 I'm grateful for Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal because it tastes good after chemo!
I could keep listing things but I am so grateful that I can take a nap right now ....
What are you grateful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment