Thursday, November 21, 2013

You are my sunshine!

What is your addiction? What makes you happy? Is it healthy? Do you run? Do you sleep? Do you read? My addiction has always been Diet Coke!! But I've been trying to find healthier ways to cheer up. And my favorite ray of sunshine is my 4 year old niece, Amelia. 
She just brightens my days. She is so sassy! Just like me! The first time I saw her after my surgery she was SO excited to jump on me and give me a hug! And I cried from pain. I didn't mean to, but luckily I didn't scar her. That night she called me to tell me she was sorry she hurt my bobbies!! Lol 
The other night she called me to tell me she was sick and wanted me to pray for her to get better. After all, she was praying for me to get better!! And so we pray for each other! 

(Her tiger pose!!) I wish I knew how to upload the audios she sends me of her stories and phone calls to me!!!


There is just something about looking at the world from the perspective of a child. All is well and all will be well. 

(Pedicures with Aunt Lisa)
She is just so full of love and light. And it sheds upon all of those that she meets. Thank you Amelia for being my Sunshine!! 










1 comment:

  1. Story-time with Amelia:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202489857872201

    ReplyDelete