Tuesday, October 8, 2013

For Good

Wicked has to be my all time favorite musical. The best song is when unlikely friends recognize that they have touched each other's lives for good. They recognize how blessed they are to have had them in their life.
So many of my friends are reminding me daily how they are a handprint on my heart. And I'm so grateful for my friends, family, loved ones.
Thank you for your good deeds my friends. You help make crazy days happy. I have been changed for good by being your friend.
Michelle.... I love that my socks remind me to not Monkey Around with cancer. And you gave them to me on an overwhelming night when I just needed my friend to comfort me and love me. I love you.
Leena reminds me to hang in there. Here you are fighting your own fight with cancer and you are building others up. My angel to pray.... In all my hard moments the past few years you remind me to lean on The Lord. 
Your card will be posted to remind me that all of those sayings will help me on rough days. And you would know exactly what things I need and what will make me happy.
Melissa you never cease to amaze me. What a powerful way to bring our football moms together. Hope.... Strength.... Faith....
And I love that you said there were survivor bracelets.... But I have to earn that one!
Kim.... I was so touched that you would drive down to my house and I love this bracelet. I still plan to kick your trash in fantasy football (and your hubby's)!
The words inscribed are perfect... "Celebrate Life! What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. Celebrate Life!"
You are such a great friend and a great example of how to celebrate life. Thank you for opening your heart and building our friendship. 
My sweet friend Danna. I have leaned on you for support since I first arrived at Bountiful High. You inspire me and I want to be just like you. You have an ability to make everyone around you feel like they are the most important person in the world. I love that you check on my every day at work. I love my healthy treats and I love my unhealthy treats. You are so giving and unselfish. I know you can relate to many things I have gone through in my life and to the feelings I am experiencing now. Thank you for being my friend.


Many friends make an impact each day on one another. I have been changed For Good!




2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE Wicked too! I couldn't have been more happy to read your blog tonight and hear your awesome news! I hope you realize what an inspiration you are to so many. The only thing that you are wrong about is kicking my trash....you are going down sister! ! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should so do a girl's night to go see Wicked. . . .in NYC!!

    ReplyDelete