Thursday, October 3, 2013

Let's forget I have Cancer..... Go Utes!

Tonight we need a break. We are either in doctor's appointments, on the phone giving people updates, crying, reading blogs or researching.... Life is full of all things cancer.
So tonight we have the night away from it all! Mom and Dad took us tailgating! By tailgating, I mean that we go to Market Street for dinner!!! That is SO my kind of tailgating! 
And we bundled up in BLACK! Packed up our hand warmer's, blankets, ponchos, and gloves and headed out.
It is a late game and I will be so tired tomorrow, but I can't wait to cheer on my Utes. I'm going to stand and jump and cheer and scream. I'll sing "Utah Man"! I'll chest pump Holly on touchdowns. (If we score a touchdown..... And since I won't be able to chest pump for awhile they better score!) I will dance with the Crazy Lady!! And I will do my actions every time there is "another Utah First down"!
I need this escape. And I want to snuggle in the cold air with my sweetie!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment