Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Wig shopping.... Fun!!

I love Kaliee!! She told me that she was my wig shopping buddy and so Monday after school we headed out to Head Covers. The first wig I tried on was horrible and $450. The second wig was perfect. It was my hair.... Well it could have been. It just was a perfect fit for me! The color, the style, the fit......the price was manageable. And I got a $60 medical discount!! They told me how to wash the wig and how to care for it. And I bought a couple of head covers while I was there. And then we got distracted and started playing with the wigs. Kaliee became a blonde bombshell, I found a red/purple horse tail wig (no pics available) and we tried on "halo wigs" (as seen on me). This is what I'm having made out of my real hair. You'll notice it has no top and so you wear it with hats and scarfs.
Overall, it was a success! And we had our girl time to catch up. If you know Kaliee you know how amazing she is..... Amazing mom, brave and strong. She is a brave daughter. She makes her students (beauty school) brave and they want to emulate her. She kicks peoples butts into shape at Golds. She has her own line of aerobic wear. She has the Midas touch. She is one of my dearest friends. I can call on her for anything at anytime. She knows my darkest secrets and she hears all of my fears. And she reassures me and makes me Brave. Wig shopping could have been traumatic, but not with this amazing soul! I love you Kaliee.... More than you know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment