Friday, October 18, 2013

How do you sleep?

Yup... It is almost 1 am. The only way that I can sleep now is if I take a Unisom. My brain is going nonstop and I'm too anxious. The day is not far away.... I don't want it to be here already because I'm scared, but I want it to be here because I'm so tired of waiting.
And so I received my new Amazon purchase today. And I think it may be the greatest thing invented. I love to sleep on my stomach! I love to sleep on my side. How do you sleep? Does anyone really sleep on their back? And really.... I have to sleep on my back for an entire year???
Julie asked me what I was going to do Monday morning before my surgery and I told her I was going to stay on my stomach for as long as I could. 
I can't sleep on my side. And for sure not on my stomach. It is going to be a LONG year. And then my "bagel" arrived. (That is what Joey calls it!) My mom knew it had arrived by the huge box in my garage. And it will be my source if heaven when I try to sleep:
Check out that sucker!!! My head rests in the top hole against the pillow and my butt goes in the bottom hole. And it is divine!!! In fact, I think I might try to go back to bed just so my bagel pillow can hug me! Sleep tight and enjoy sleeping on your side.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment